Yesterday I got to hang out with these guys for a while.
I had a great time listening to the gentle ribbing they gave each other. Reminded me of my three big brothers.
A couple of head shots:
I love this next one of B. He’s getting married in a couple of weeks. He looks like he’s got a lot on his mind…
Hope you like these images of your boys, R. I’ll be in touch soon to arrange a proofing session. Enjoy the wedding!
Just want to see whether this post will turn up in the right place on facebook!
See you over there.
Rosalind Grace of Grace Designs kindly nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger award. It’s taken me a while, but here I am finally living up to my end of the bargain!
Here’s how it works:
- First, copy the Kreativ Blogger picture, and post it in your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog. (Thanks Ros! Link above.)
- List seven things you don’t know about me. Here they are:
- Inside my left elbow is a little patch of freckles in the shape of a crown. I think I must really be a princess.No, really and truly!
- I’m no good at baking cakes. I made two sponges for my daughter’s first birthday, which I then sandwiched together with strawberry jam and cream, with fresh strawberries on top. Together they measured about 5 cm in height. (That’s about 2 inches.)
- I hold a bachelors degree in modern languages and linguistics from an Australian uni, and then followed that up with studying at uni in Japan, and then later a PhD in early childhood education. Just to be sure I really got the whole going to uni thing out of my system.
- I worked as a health care interpreter for a while before I realised that interpreting is just not the job for me.
- My father used to sing a song to each of us kids if we were a bit upset at bedtime. I sing the same song to my kids. I can even sing myself to sleep with it. I think I must have been one of Pavlov’s dogs in a past life.
- I can pack down a rugby scrum: Sink! Squeeze! Heave!
- I have climbed to the top of an active volcano.
- Choose seven other bloggers to pass the award to, and link to their blogs.
Here they are:
- Sam Pearce
- Miss Cinti of My poppet
- Eve Grzybowski (yoga suits her)
- Lee of Luvlee Photography
- Amanda Keeys
- Between the lines
And finally, notify those seven bloggers.
I’ve finally done it! I’ve overcome my fear of technology and identity theft and have signed up on facebook. You can find me here:
vividity photography by Jennifer Taylor
Become a fan before the end of the month (Feb 2010) and qualify for a half-price photo shoot! See you over there.