Rosalind Grace of Grace Designs kindly nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger award. It’s taken me a while, but here I am finally living up to my end of the bargain!
Here’s how it works:
- First, copy the Kreativ Blogger picture, and post it in your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog. (Thanks Ros! Link above.)
- List seven things you don’t know about me. Here they are:
- Inside my left elbow is a little patch of freckles in the shape of a crown. I think I must really be a princess.No, really and truly!
- I’m no good at baking cakes. I made two sponges for my daughter’s first birthday, which I then sandwiched together with strawberry jam and cream, with fresh strawberries on top. Together they measured about 5 cm in height. (That’s about 2 inches.)
- I hold a bachelors degree in modern languages and linguistics from an Australian uni, and then followed that up with studying at uni in Japan, and then later a PhD in early childhood education. Just to be sure I really got the whole going to uni thing out of my system.
- I worked as a health care interpreter for a while before I realised that interpreting is just not the job for me.
- My father used to sing a song to each of us kids if we were a bit upset at bedtime. I sing the same song to my kids. I can even sing myself to sleep with it. I think I must have been one of Pavlov’s dogs in a past life.
- I can pack down a rugby scrum: Sink! Squeeze! Heave!
- I have climbed to the top of an active volcano.
- Choose seven other bloggers to pass the award to, and link to their blogs.
Here they are:
- Sam Pearce
- Miss Cinti of My poppet
- Eve Grzybowski (yoga suits her)
- Lee of Luvlee Photography
- Amanda Keeys
- Between the lines
And finally, notify those seven bloggers.